Thursday 16 May 2013

Vita Coco - Powered By Coconuts

Its been a while since I have posted on my blog, but I have some great news about a recent sponsor.

I have been lucky enough to gain the support of Vita Coco Coconut Water, to help me through all my training by helping to keep me hydrated.

Vita Coco Coconut water are the perfect drink to consume before, during and after exercise to replace the fluids being lost. As many athletes would know keeping hydrated is a vital part of a training regime and also to help reach optimal performance. 

Water can be really boring to drink, so what makes Vita Coco even more appealing is that the drinks come in a range of different flavours. My personal favourite is the coconut water with pineapple, tastes so refreshing on a lovely summers day! 

Check out their website and have a look at all of the amazing products! 
http://vitacoco.com/uk/







No comments:

Post a Comment