Tuesday 15 December 2015

A New Venture





Recently I have found myself wanting to add something new to my business and the way I use my blog.

Being in the fitness industry I am always coming across blogs that provide yummy clean eating recipes and new workouts to try. I love the idea of sharing all this however I want to take this idea and give it more of a surfers twist and also add in some rehab posts as well. 

I don’t just want to write posts about things I have researched but also things I have experienced so I will be writing reviews about places I have travelled, bikinis I have surfed in, training gear for the gym and for outdoors. Along with this I will be looking at running interviews with people I feel could inspire others to follow their dreams and be successful at whatever they wish to do.

So if there is anything you would like to see on my blog please let me know!


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment